Monday, November 10, 2014

My personal experience




Well one of the most important experience during all this time while I have been learning English at the university is that I could be able to interact with a lot of people from another countries that speak  English .



So I thinks is very important to communicate with peolple who you do not and sometime you are able to help to these people when they need it and at the same time you leran form this people ass well . and one of the major reason that I did choose to learn english is because I want to work using the language teaching to another people and travel to the countries of English speaking to improve my English speaking     skills. 


And during this current year Me, my teacher and our whole classin general has been an amazing experience, learning all together. Our teacher has used countless techniques to keep us angaged at all times, but the very amazing part, where she ,makes it fun.





After to share this experience with you I want to let you this short reflection: The purpose of life is to live it to taste experience to the utmost to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer expirience.

Never give up you can get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment