Monday, November 10, 2014

My Experience Learning English!

 First, I want to share that at the beginning it was not easy to decide what major I wanted to study, I started thinking what I like and what do not but then I realized that learn a new language will be interesting, so I took the challenge and now I feel very comfortable in this major, the thing is that I started study English at the age of fifteen years old in a extra course and I really liked me, since that age I have been study more and more although learn a new language is not that easy I have been study as much as I can and I still make many mistakes but I see them as an opportunity to correct and improve. At the beginning Grammas and Phonetics were the most difficult subjects but at the end I achieved a satisfactory level, now I keep going in my way learning every single day. The point is never give up and study hard, I will continue my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment